Want To Exhibit?
If you’re interested in exhibiting at the next RaSani Fair, (all vendors need pre-approval) contact event organizer, Vickie Pruitt via our Contact Page
Accepting Applications for
RaSani Spring Fair
April 21 & 22, 2018
Click the link below for an online vendor application:
Contact us if you want to be on the wait list or get notifications for upcoming events as a potential vendor.
Booth Spaces & Pricing
- $185 – 10 x 10 corner booth (black/white draped 8’ back wall, one black 3’ side wall)
- $160 – 10 x 10 aisle booth (black/white draped 8’ back wall, two black 3’ side walls)
- Add $25 to the booth fee for wall electrical outlet booths: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 76, 78, 79, 81, 82, 84, 86, 87, 89, 90, 91, and 92.
* Booth can be shared by 2 businesses maximum*
- $ 10 each – 8’ x 30” table
- $ 7 each – black plastic skirting with top tablecloth per table
- $ 5 each – black plastic skirting only per table
- $ 2 each – chair
- $ 0 – bring your own
All booths can have electricity added for $25 extra. Some booths have electrical outlets already in the wall so they will be $25 extra regardless of need of electricity. These booths with electric outlets in the wall are 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 76, 78, 79, 81, 82, 84, 86, 87, 89, 90, 91, and 92. To see what booths we are talking about check out the Floor Plan.
- $25 extra
- free and available to everyone, no password necessary
Set Up Times
- Friday, April 20th from 3 pm – 7 pm
- Saturday, April 21st from 7 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday, April 22nd doors open to vendors at 8:30 am – 9:30am
- Drumming Ceremony @9:30am to 9:50am both Saturday & Sunday for vendors bring your rattles and drums to join in.
Break Down Sunday
- Sunday, April 22nd from 5 pm – 7 pm *No early breakdown*
- Applications Available *First Come, First Serve*
- $50 non-refundable deposit holds your space, with payment in full due in 60 days. Need a little extra time to pay for your booth, please inquire for payment plan options. If there is less than 60 days till the fair, balance is due by April 6, 2018.
- Get your applications in early to ensure your space!
We will be having a raffle for the RaSani Heal the Earth Campaignto benefit Family Tree Relief Nursery. Raffle tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. Family Tree Relief Nursery is a nonprofit organization serving Linn County focusing on helping to grow happy, healthy and strong families.
We would really appreciate a donation of a gift certificate or something you sell for the raffle. If you could please bring it to the front raffle table when you’re setting up Friday or Saturday morning, that would be great! It’s always a big hit! A great way to support our community, advertise your business & make new clients…
RaSani Buffet served 11am – 2pm for $9.50 a plate both Saturday or Sunday. It will have: Local Farm Raised Lamb Kielbasa, Grass Fed Beef Burgers, Grilled Chicken, Broccoli Raisin Bacon Salad (vegetarian style available), Tabouli Quinoa Salad, Raw Veggies & Humus, Fruit Crisp and bottled water or soda for beverages.
- Full refund of booth fees less $50 if cancellation is received by 5pm on Thursday, March 8, 2018.
- 50% refund of booth fees if cancellation is received by 5pm on Thursday, March 22, 2018.
If notice of cancellation is received after 5pm on Friday, April 6, 2018 booth fees are non- refundable and payment of outstanding fees is expected in full.