Want To Exhibit?
If you’re interested in exhibiting at RaSani Fair this year, (all vendors need pre-approval) contact event organizer, Vickie Pruitt via our Contact Page
WE ARE FULL FOR THE
OCTOBER 7 & 8, 2017 FAIR!
Contact us if you want to be on the wait list or get notifications for upcoming events as a potential vendor. Our next show is April 21 & 22, 2018 with applications coming out in November.
Click the link below for an online vendor application:
Booth Spaces & Pricing
- $175 – 10 x 10 corner booth (black/white draped 8’ back wall, one black 3’ side wall)
- $150 – 10 x 10 aisle booth (black/white draped 8’ back wall, two black 3’ side walls)
- Add $25 to the booth fee for wall electrical outlet booths: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 70, 72, 73, 75, 77, 77, 78, and 80.
* Booth can be shared by 2 businesses maximum*
- $ 10 each – 8’ x 30” table
- $ 4 each – black plastic skirting per table
- $ 2 each – chair
- $ 0 – bring your own
All booths can have electricity added for $25 extra. Some booths have electrical outlets already in the wall so they will be $25 extra regardless of need of electricity. These booths with electric outlets in the wall are 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 70, 72, 73, 75, 77, 77, 78, and 80. To see what booths we are talking about check out the Floor Plan.
- $25 extra
- free and available to everyone
Set Up Times
- Friday, October 6 from 3 pm – 7 pm
- Saturday, October 7 from 8 am – 10 am
Break Down Sunday
- Sunday, October 8 from 5 pm – 7 pm *No early breakdown*
- March 1, 2017 Applications Available *First Come, First Serve*
- $50 non-refundable deposit holds your space, with payment in full due in 60 days. If there is less than 60 days till the fair, balance is due by Sept 22, 2017.
- Get your applications in early to ensure your space!
We will be having a raffle for the RaSani Heal the Earth Campaignto benefit Family Tree Relief Nursery. Raffle tickets are $5 each or 6 for $20. Family Tree Relief Nursery is a nonprofit organization serving Linn County focusing on helping to grow happy, healthy and strong families.
We would really appreciate a donation of a gift certificate or something you sell for the raffle. If you could please bring it to the front raffle table when you’re setting up Friday or Saturday morning, that would be great! It’s always a big hit! A great way to support our community, advertise your business & make new clients…
Pre-ordered delivered boxed lunches by Jacopetti’s Catering available Saturday only for $10. Or RaSani Buffet served 11am – 2pm for $9.50 a plate both Saturday or Sunday. It will have: Local Farm Raised Lamb Kielbasa, Grass Fed Beef Burgers, Grilled Chicken, Broccoli Raisin Bacon Salad (vegetarian style available), Tabouli Quinoa Salad, Raw Veggies & Humus, Fruit Crisp and bottled water or soda for beverages.
See 2017 RaSani Fair Application for more details.
- Full refund of booth fees less $50 if cancellation is received by 5pm on Thursday, August 25, 2017.
- 50% refund of booth fees if cancellation is received by 5pm on Thursday, September 8, 2017.
If notice of cancellation is received after 5pm on Friday, September 22, 2017 booth fees are non- refundable and payment of outstanding fees is expected in full.