I am sorry to say that we are currently not accepting new potential vendors. Our venue can not fit anymore vendors than what we have. We are working with the Linn County Expo to get into a larger venue but there is not availability at this time. They told us a year or two and it is 10/12/22 right now.
So please check back! As soon as we are able to get in a larger venue we will be opening up more spaces at our events. If you like, you can contact us and we can put you on an email list for when we are going to be in a larger venue. So we can notify you when that happens.
Contact us here for pre-approval to be a potential vendor, be on the wait list or last minute fill in list for future events.
Once you are on the potential vendors email list you will get notifications for all upcoming events when we are looking for vendors.
Booth Spaces & Pricing
- $225 – 10′ x 10′ corner booth (black/white draped 8’ back wall, one black 3’ side wall)
- $200 – 10′ x 10′ aisle booth (black/white draped 8’ back wall, two black 3’ side walls)
- $140-$160 – 6.6′ x 10′ reader booth (black/white draped 8’ back wall, two black 3’ side walls) limited locations
- Add $25 for electricity
- Add $20 if you want to be a speaker
* Booths can be shared by 2 people maximum. Talk to organizer Vickie Pruitt and see what might work best for you*
- $ 10 each – 8’ x 30” rectangular table
- $ 15 each – black plastic skirting with top tablecloth per table
- $ 10 each – black plastic skirting only per table
- $ 2 each – chair
- $ 0 – bring your own
All booths can have electricity added for $25 extra. Some booths have electrical outlets already in the wall so they will be $25 extra regardless of need of electricity and are located around the perimeter walls. (We fill those booths first along the wall for those that want electricity).
- $25 extra
Liability Insurance Required
We require each booth to have liability insurance. Homeowners insurance added as a one time event is the least expensive way to go if you don’t already have coverage. Otherwise each fair we will have a link from Francis L. Dean an event insurance carrier that is for 3 days for $42 at a group rate.
Weekend only Group Insurance Rate for Fall Expo 2023 Link is: https://securevendorinsurance.com/IL/ApplicantInformation?GroupEventKey=e47f4acd604c
Looking for year round coverage for your alternative healing business ie: psychic mediums, tarot readers, sound healers, massage, astrologers, etc. Pricing for students, if you work 10 hrs a or less a week, or more than 10 hrs a week etc.
Here’s a link to check it out: AlternativeBalance.com
They also have an affiliate/referral program with Alternative Balance if you sign up to be an affiliate you can earn $20 per referral. Find information by looking clicking here then looking under the Benefits and Services tab and click affiliate program.
- free and available to everyone
ID: Expo Secure
Set Up Times
- Friday, TBA from 3 pm – 7 pm
- Saturday, TBA from 7:30 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday, TBA doors open to vendors at 8:30 am
- Drumming Ceremony @9:30am to 9:50am both Saturday & Sunday for vendors and volunteers (bring your rattles and drums to join in).
- Saturday & Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Break Down Sunday
- Sunday, TBA from 5 pm – 7 pm *No early breakdown* If you have a booth with lots of things like crystals for instance. You can casually start packing things away a little early if you are not obvious in doing so.
- Professional signage is required like a banner. Hooks will be provided but you will need to bring fishing line or black bunge cords work best.
- All tables must be skirted or covered in some way to the floor. We offer black plastic table cloth skirting and tops for $5-$7 per table. Black works well with the black side walls we have, but you don’t have to have any certain color.
- All booths come empty so be sure to bring tables, chairs, waste baskets etc that you need otherwise you are welcome to rent them from us. See above for pricing under tables/chairs.
- NO OPEN FLAME or BURNING of incense, sage, wood, candles etc. Also no diffusing of heavy essential oils. We have a lot of sensitive to smell vendors and attendees to be mindful of.
- NO LOUD SOUNDS, PLAYING MUSIC, DRUMMING OR SINGING BOWLS. We have a lot of people getting massages and doing readings that need a quieter environment. Please keep drumming and singing bowl sounds unless momentarily to sale such item.
- All children need adult supervision.
- 10 x 10 Canopies with or without tops can be used, just let Vickie know you plan to do so, as having two beside each other is a little hard. Also, with canopies or any obstruction, do not block the first front five feet of the sides of your booth. It tends to block your neighbors visibility. If you have any questions on what’s okay or not, ask Vickie.
- Applications Available *First Come, First Serve*
- $50 non-refundable deposit holds your space, with payment in full due in 90 days. Need a little extra time to pay for your booth, please inquire for 2 – 5 payment plan options. If there is less than 90 days till the fair, balance is due two week before the fair.
- Get your applications in early to ensure your space! We fill up fast…
We will be having a raffle for the RaSani Heal the Earth Campaignto benefit Family Tree Relief Nursery. Raffle tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. Family Tree Relief Nursery is a nonprofit organization serving Linn County focusing on helping to grow happy, healthy and strong families.
We would really appreciate a donation of a gift certificate or something you sell for the raffle. If you could please bring it to the front raffle table when you’re setting up Friday or Saturday morning, that would be great! It’s always a big hit! A great way to support our community, advertise your business & make new clients…
- Full refund of booth fees less $50 if cancellation is received by 5pm on Friday, 6 weeks before fair. Then starts a 50% refund of booth fees if cancellation is received before 5pm on Friday, three weeks before fair.
- If notice of cancellation is received after 5pm on Friday, three weeks to the fair booth fees are non- refundable and payment of outstanding fees is expected in full.
Sample of an aisle booth 10′ x 10′
Sample of a corner booth 10′ x 10′
Sample of a reader booth approx 6.5′ wide x 10′ deep:
Directions from I-5 to the Linn County Fairgrounds & Expo Center. More information about the venue at: https://www.lcfairexpo.com
Vendor Parking behind the building off of Dogwood Ave SE. Enter the pictured below area and drive past all the horse stalls and building. Take a right at the end parking lot and we are the building on the right. Vendor entrance in the middle of the north wall.