Want To Exhibit?
If you’re interested in exhibiting at the next RaSani Fair, (all vendors need pre-approval) contact event organizer, Vickie Pruitt via our Contact Page
**We are no longer accepting applications for readers, energy healers, jewelry or crystal vendors**
Contact us and let us know if you want to be on the wait list or get notifications for upcoming events as a potential vendor.
Booth Spaces & Pricing
- $200 – 10 x 10 corner booth (black/white draped 8’ back wall, one black 3’ side wall)
- $175 – 10 x 10 aisle booth (black/white draped 8’ back wall, two black 3’ side walls)
- Add $25 for electricity
- Add $20 if you want to be a speaker
* Booth can be shared by 2 businesses maximum*
- $ 10 each – 8’ x 30” table
- $ 7 each – black plastic skirting with top tablecloth per table
- $ 5 each – black plastic skirting only per table
- $ 2 each – chair
- $ 0 – bring your own
All booths can have electricity added for $25 extra. Some booths have electrical outlets already in the wall so they will be $25 extra regardless of need of electricity.
- $25 extra
- free and available to everyone see application for passwords
Set Up Times
- Friday, April 24th from 3 pm – 7 pm
- Saturday, April 25th from 7:30 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday, April 26th doors open to vendors at 8:30 am
- Drumming Ceremony @9:30am to 9:50am both Saturday & Sunday for vendors and volunteers (bring your rattles and drums to join in).
- Saturday & Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
Break Down Sunday
- Sunday, April 26th from 5 pm – 7 pm *No early breakdown* If you have a booth with lots of things like crystals for instance. You can casually start packing things away a little early if you are not obvious in doing so.
- Professional signage is required like a banner. Hooks will be provided but you will need to bring fishing line or black bunge cords work best.
- All tables must be skirted or covered in some way to the floor. We offer black plastic table cloth skirting and tops for $5-$7 per table. Black works well with the black side walls we have, but you don’t have to have any certain color.
- All booths come empty so be sure to bring tables, chairs, waste baskets etc that you need otherwise you are welcome to rent them from us. See above for pricing under tables/chairs.
- NO OPEN FLAME or BURNING of incense, sage, wood, candles etc. Also no diffusing of heavy essential oils. We have a lot of sensitive to smell vendors and attendees to be mindful of.
- NO LOUD SOUNDS, PLAYING MUSIC, DRUMMING OR SINGING BOWLS. We have a lot of people getting massages and doing readings that need a quieter environment. Please keep drumming and singing bowl sounds unless momentarily to sale such item.
- All children need adult supervision.
- 10 x 10 Canopies with or without tops can be used, just let Vickie know you plan to do so, as having two beside each other is a little hard. Also, with canopies or any obstruction, do not block the first front five feet of the sides of your booth. It tends to block your neighbors visibility. If you have any questions on what’s okay or not, ask Vickie.
- Applications Available *First Come, First Serve*
- $50 non-refundable deposit holds your space, with payment in full due in 90 days. Need a little extra time to pay for your booth, please inquire for 2 – 5 payment plan options. If there is less than 90 days till the fair, balance is due by April 11, 2020.
- Get your applications in early to ensure your space! We fill up fast…
We will be having a raffle for the RaSani Heal the Earth Campaignto benefit Family Tree Relief Nursery. Raffle tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. Family Tree Relief Nursery is a nonprofit organization serving Linn County focusing on helping to grow happy, healthy and strong families.
We would really appreciate a donation of a gift certificate or something you sell for the raffle. If you could please bring it to the front raffle table when you’re setting up Friday or Saturday morning, that would be great! It’s always a big hit! A great way to support our community, advertise your business & make new clients…
RaSani Buffet served 11am – 2pm for $10 a plate both Saturday or Sunday. It will have: Grilled Organic Chicken, Hamburgers & Veggie Burgers, Strawberry-Walnut Salad, Quinoa Tabouli Salad, Potato Salad, Hummus and Raw Veggies, Gluten Free Fruit Crisp and bottled water or assorted Pepsi products for beverages.
- Full refund of booth fees less $50 if cancellation is received by 5pm on Friday, March 6, 2020. Then starts a 50% refund of booth fees if cancellation is received before 5pm on Friday, April 3, 2020.
- If notice of cancellation is received after 5pm on Friday, April 3, 2020 booth fees are non- refundable and payment of outstanding fees is expected in full.
Sample of an aisle booth